Monosyllabic Pedantry

Monday, December 18, 2006

Is Hillary a child?

I know the answer to that is no. She's not a child; she's a soul-less, politically-driven chameleon with no genuine beliefs, other than the peachiness of Marxism.

She went on the stupid housewives version of Pravda The Today Show, to announce that, gee golly, if she knew then what she knows now, she wouldn't have voted for the Iraq war.

Swell. What other useless facts do you have for us, Hill?

Ya know what? If I was Monday-mornin'-quarterbackin', I wouldn't have invaded Iraq then either. But here in the grown-up world, you don't get to take Mulligans. You make the best decision you can, based on the information you have.

My own reason for wishing for a different path has nothing to do with Saddam or Iran. I still think Iraq needed to be dealt with. In fact, I still wish that pussy, Clinton, would have been a real president and dealt with it as soon as Saddam violated the ceasefire.
Anyways.
What I didn't know then, was that there are 28 million Pashtun tribesmen living along the Paki border, in Pakistan. 12.5 million in Afghanistan.
The Taliban has a limitless supply of men, who can attack Afghanistan and run back across the border, where we can't touch them. Musharref has a threadbare hold on power, so we can't count on any support from him.
If I lived in Hillary's take-backs-fantasy-land, I would have held off on the Iraq invasion for at least a year, maybe more, and I would have put enough troops along the border to hold hands.
The Indians have secured the Indian-Paki border, and they hate each other pretty well. We should have done the same. After the border was locked down, and manned by people from the other end of Afghanistan, THEN we could have dealt with Iraq.

But then again, I'm not running for office, dependent on America-hating communists for the nomination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats