Monosyllabic Pedantry

Saturday, June 12, 2010

That was Wierd

I went for a bike ride this morning. An asian man flagged me down. He couldn't speak any English. After a long back and forth, I finally figured that he was asking me if I was Bosnian. He then told me that there are a lot of Bosnians in Suwanee and he was looking for a Bosnian restaurant. When I told him I didn't know of one, he pointed to my black t-shirt and said, "What Do?" Back and forth, and I figured out that he saw a dog hair on my shirt. "What dog?". I told him Beagle, and he asked if they are big or small, then he asked me how many pounds. As soon as I told him, he said Thank You and turned his back and walked away.

If he had gotten closer to me, I would have checked my pockets.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats