Monosyllabic Pedantry

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Geezer Alert

I'm at home alone. Mrs Schwartz has gone to some sort of spa-thing with her friends. They live about 30 miles out in country, so she'll be gone until about ten this evening, at the earliest.
It wasn't long ago, that I'd be calling a few friends and we'd head out for a night of drinking, possibly a strip club, followed by poker until ten o'clock tomorrow morning.
Tonight, I feel like I'd rather just watch a few movies with Zachary, get to bed early, and get stuff done tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • Heh. I'm hardly an old geezer and yet I find myself babysitting, drinking the mommys' canned Molsen from the back of the fridge and ... sigh. Reading your blog on a Saturday night. I'm a wild one. Rar.

    By Blogger Plimco, at 5:44 PM  

  • I'm no allowed in any of the local stripping places, you'd think the gurls would be happy for money even if its coins, those G-strings don't hold that many 50p's.

    By Blogger Old Knudsen, at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats