Monosyllabic Pedantry

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Quote of the Day

It turns out that Zachary may have drank some bad water, that's making him sick. We got pills from the vet.

Mrs Schwartz: You give him his pills. I always have to do it.
Exador: Maybe he'd prefer me to hide it in some banana, instead of the usual cheese.
Mrs Schwartz: Yeah, good idea.

So I hide the pill in a piece of banana and give it to him. He promptly spit it out on the couch and analyzed it. I tried to feed it to him again, he continued to spit it out.

Mrs Schwartz: It's probably because the banana is too green.

I changed tactics. I rinsed off the pills, so he wouldn't recognize them from the banana incident, and hid them in a piece of cheese. He was on to me, and spit that out too. Mrs Schwartz took over and warmed the cheese in the microwave and encased the pill in the ball.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats