Monosyllabic Pedantry

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Post-Holiday Update

Well it happened again. This fucking valley of pestilence has taken another victim. I am currently suffering under a brutal headcold. The last time I got a cold was...let's see...three years ago; the last time I came to this disease-ridden wonderland.
I went to bed early last night. Widow Schwartz decided that the best way to fight a cold was to "sweat it out", so she insisted on covering me with six comforters (no exaggeration) AND an electric blanket. The good news is that, after she left the room, I opened the window. It was 20 degrees outside, but I had relatively clean air. Mrs Schwartz had gone to meet with a childhood friend. When she came home, she woke me up and bitched at me about the window. It doesn't matter. The air was cleaned out by then.

1 Comments:

  • Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats