Monosyllabic Pedantry

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Who knew?


In a previous life, I was a Romanian knife-thrower!

You know the phrase, When Momma's not happy, nobody's happy? Mrs Schwartz was being visited by her apple-eating penance. We went to Walmart, where she was a bitch to every living thing around us, including me. She tried to pick a fight all the way there and back, while I stoically took it.
By the time we got home, I was pretty tense. The final straw was when I realized the makers of my pre-made garlic mashed potatoes decided to seal their product better than Fort Knox.
In a venting fit of anger, I took a butcher's knife off the wall and hacked the bucket open, then threw the dirty knife into the kitchen sink.

Where is landed point-first in the corner and punched a tiny pinhole through the stainless steel sink.

Nice going, dumbass.

So I patched it with JB Weld this morning. If you look closely, you can see the little dot.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats