Monosyllabic Pedantry

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Annual Purge


In the past, I have done the annual purge from St Patrick's Day to Cynco deMayo. This made sense at the time because there was so much over-embibing on St Pat's that a respite was a welcome change.
The biggest problem with that plan is that the weather gets REALLY REALLY nice over that time period, and by mid-April, I really want to go someplace nice for a cool drink.
So this year, I've decided to make the purge from New Year's until St Pats, or at least until March.
The other reason is that I embibed quite a bit over the holidays, and really need to get things going on reversing the impending diabetes and heart disease.

So Wish me Luck!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Better you than me! Good luck!

    By Blogger rockygrace, at 10:12 AM  

  • C'mon. That was the BEST. Paddy's. Ever.

    By Blogger Sarcastro, at 4:56 PM  

  • Ah yes, I can still remember you coming out to the living room, saying, "MY GOD, WHAT IS THAT SMELL?", after I attempted to clean the side of your truck and left the washcloth in the kitchen.

    Good Times.

    By Blogger Exador, at 5:13 AM  

  • Being belligerent at F. Scott's while elderly gentlemen were dining with their prostitutes, er, gold diggers, er, nieces.

    By Blogger Sarcastro, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats