Monosyllabic Pedantry

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Channeling Methuselah


All work on the floor has stopped. My back got progressively worse until I was relegated to the couch. Mrs Schwartz came over to take care of me. We watched Four Brothers, which had great dialog, but a boring ending.
I started self medicating with gin sometime in the afternoon. Mrs Schwartz gave me 4 Tylenol PM, which put me down like a darted rhino. I don't know how she got me up the stairs to bed.

This morning, it's marginally better, but I still can't walk or move very well. Mrs Schwartz has been on me like a harpy every time I try to get off the couch.

2 Comments:

  • Trust me, it was no easy feat to get your ass up those stairs. Nagging progressed to heavy bribing. Fortunately, you do not remember any of the bribes....you snored like a chainsaw.

    Mrs Schwartz

    By Blogger Exador, at 9:02 AM  

  • I bet I know what one of the bribes was.

    Nice to see Mrs. Schwartz about.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats