Monosyllabic Pedantry

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bookin Pa Nub

Can I come live with you in Crawford?

I would be remiss in my blogger duties if I didn't give a hearty laugh at the loss of Georgia's embarrassment, Queen Lateetha, Aunt Jemima, EX-congresswoman, Cynthia McKinney.

Ha Ha.
Election officials expect Jihad-Cindy to contest the results, despite the wide margin. During voting, she complained though the day through her attorneys and on her web site of voting irregularities, that ranged from her name not appearing on a ballot to malfunctioning machines.
While Mckinney has not made a statement, one of her compaign volunteers, who was answering the phone at her headquaters, said,
I’m a voter and I know what happened to me,” she said, without offering specifics. “This was predetermined. Everybody knew what was going to happen. We got bomb threats up here – we got all types of threats.” She added the state’s electronic voting machines “are not valid.”
The people of Georgia’s voice was not heard yesterday,” she said before walking away.
She made a ton of unfounded accusations of voter fraud the last time she lost, so look for more of the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats