Monosyllabic Pedantry

Monday, November 27, 2006

This Time, I Mean It

This morning marked the kickoff of the New-Year's-Resolution-in-November. I got on the elliptical before work. Amazing, I know. It felt pretty good to do a quick 30 minutes. You know, get the joints loosened up and kickstart the day.
We are going home to Binghamton for christmas for the first time in three years, so we are both anxious to drop a few pounds before then. We only have three weeks, so it's cram-time.
I had a granola bar for breakfast and will have tomato soup for lunch, which means I'm officially vegan since yesterday.
Mrs Schwartz and I laid around for most of the weekend. After I finally got the computer working, I spent most of Sunday trying to get past the opening scenes of Black Hawk Down without getting killed. I finally succeeded, but one of my objectives is to pick up some documents from a warehouse. I don't know how to pick up anything, so I blew up the documents. Mission Failed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats