Monosyllabic Pedantry

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Exador, Home Caregiver


I'm on babysitting duty. Mrs Schwartz is a spaz. She broke her toe about a week ago when she stubbed it on the treadmill.
She was just getting beyond the hobbling stage yesterday. What a perfect time to start rough-housing with Zachary in the front yard! In slippers!
The two of them were chasing each other around a bush in the front yard. Zachary, being the stronger of the two, was able to catch her and clip her legs out from under her. She went down hard. We expect some good bruising on her hip and her boob. She also re-broke her toe.
In order to head off further injuries, I made her a hat.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • Can you make me one of those too? I seem to be extra clumsy these days!!! I hope things are well with you guys!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

  • Hi Tara!

    I'll make you one. Hey that's a good blog question to the general public: What statement do you need on your sign-hat?

    By Blogger Exador, at 4:59 AM  

  • My sign would read "Stay out of this."

    By Blogger bridgett, at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats