Monosyllabic Pedantry

Monday, March 23, 2009

The New Diet Isn't Going Well


Ugh. Yesterday, Mrs Schwartz made the spiedies, which have been marinating for four days. She added a little garlic to the marinade this time. It was Deeeelicious. I ate Way more than I should have, with beer, lots and lots of beer. We both laid (lied?) on the couch like ticks last night.
I vowed this morning to go on a pseudo fast to help make up for it.
Then, I discover that we are having a cookout barbeque here at work, just cause it's nice out. (I love working here)
I ate two burgers and a hotdog. I need to take a nap.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • But what I really want to know is how you got a photo of my mom's boyfriend...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:45 PM  

  • Not much better at the home front. I ate the rest of the speidie's and I'm so full! At least there are none left to tempt you.

    The misses

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats