Monosyllabic Pedantry

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Purge may become permanent

I've been pretty happy with the way I've been feeling since I quit drinking. Frank Sinatra once said that he feels sorry for non-drinkers because when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. There's a lot of truth to that.
So last night, I met up with a friend that I hadn't seen in a while; a drinking buddy. So I decided to hop off the wagon for a night and have a couple of pitchers of light beer with him. Normally, this is something that I wouldn't think twice about.

I got hammered. And today, I feel like crap. On Bud Light.

So,...that pretty much drove the point home that my life is a lot better without the drinking.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats