Monosyllabic Pedantry

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sunday Night

Does anybody give a shit about the SAG awards? Every time I hear that, all I can think about is Team America and the Film Actors' Guild, or FAGs, and Alec Baldwin saying "...as a FAG, I think..."

For those of you that watched The Simpsons tonight, did anybody else catch that Rush Limbaugh was at the garage sale where Marge was selling Homer's expired pain killers? That's funny!

My back is still killing me.

I installed two more floor boards, but I'm stuck for the time being; until I can get the special tool from my coworker.

Zachary is limping again. It started about two weeks ago. I have been giving him one of my anti-inflammatories every day, but it doesn't seems to help. All I can think of is that he re-injured himself. Send me money or I'll have to shoot him. I swear, I'll do it. Send the money NOW!

5 Comments:

  • Oh my god. That picture made me cry.

    By Blogger Aunt B, at 7:58 PM  

  • You are an evil evil man.

    I missed Rush on the Simpsons, but I love how Marge hides her drug money in her hair. Ha! And the sad ending with Maggie and Lisa? Oh deary me, that was great.

    By Blogger Plimco, at 6:55 AM  

  • It's the look of resignation on his face that I can't stand. It just breaks my heart.

    Oh, god, the ending of the Simpsons was very sad as well.

    By Blogger Aunt B, at 7:02 AM  

  • Okay, I hate that picture. I just hate it.

    By Blogger Kat Coble, at 8:23 AM  

  • Best. Picture. Ever.

    The flaw in your plan is that Zachary has a head like an anvil. The bullet would bounce back and put you out of your misery. So, there's an upside,at least.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats