Monosyllabic Pedantry

Monday, June 26, 2006

Domestic Violence

In honor of the upcoming V-Day(actually Until the Violence Stops Day), I thought I'd post a little balance to the Man-Hating Propaganda that is sure to inundate us once more.

The journal of Family Psychology has just released a study on Domestic Violence. The interesting part is summarized in this table:It turns out that women are roughly twice as physically violent as men!

The study was based on interviews of 1615 co-habitating couples. In each case, both participants were interviewed alone (in case you feminists feel that the women were scared to say anything).

1 Comments:

  • Oh my god. You're on to my secret plot to turn all women against you so that I can have you all to myself.

    By Blogger Aunt B, at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats