Monosyllabic Pedantry

Sunday, June 25, 2006

SS Exador

We took the canoe out on Lake Lanier yesterday. It was much better than going down the Chattahoochee. The water is cleaner; there are no bugs; it's fun to ride the wake of passing speedboats.
Since I had planned on only being out for an hour or so, I figured, no sunblock, I should get a bit of color, no big deal.
Mrs Schwartz nagged me and nagged me. "Put sunblock on or you're going to burn."
The setting had caused my Captain Bligh to surface, "Silence Woman! Enough, with your harpy warbling!"
We were out for an hour and a half, and of course, I got fried.
She's been lording it over me ever since.
My shoulders are pretty red. I was freezing all last night. Mrs Schwartz wants MORE sex. (The woman is insatiable.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats