Monosyllabic Pedantry

Saturday, June 17, 2006

!@#$%&*


My back was feeling better, as of yesterday. I was looking forward to some sex today. I've been rejecting Mrs Schwartz all week. A thrown-out back is not conducive to such activity.
We woke up and decided to go to the farmer's market first thing. We took Zachary, since he doesn't get out much.
After buying some nice flowers and pickles, we let Zachary out of the truck for a little walk about. When he jumped out of the truck, his bad back leg gave out and he collapsed awkwardly on the pavement. There was no way he was going to be able to jump back in.
Since I was feeling better, I lifted him back into the truck and immediately felt my back going right back to the day I hurt it. FUCK!
She found a muscle relaxer and made me breakfast. I'm couch bound for the time being.
I feel like fucking Sisyphus, and my rock is my back.

Update: 11:15
I'm so fucking pissed off. TV sucks. I don't want to fucking sit around, being worthless. I want to get shit done. I want to get laid.
God damn it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • All day old Star Trek on G4.

    Make your own MST3K. The really bad one where Spock's brain was removed and put in a lava lamp was just on.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats