Monosyllabic Pedantry

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'll be leaving my heart in SF

I booked my tickets for San Francisco. In what I consider a brilliant move, I'm getting my company to pay for most of the trip. I have to be there for three days of work, but my nights are free. Mrs Schwartz has never been to San Francisco, and she can't get time off of work. Finally, San Francisco is the best free-Wi-Fi city in America.
While I go to my work stuff, she can work either from the hotel, or from just about anywhere in the city. At night, we can go out.
We are going to stay until the following tuesday, so we can enjoy the weekend.
Of course, I will have to change hotels after my work is done, since I don't want to pay the exhorbitant price for a downtown hotel, but that's no biggy. We might be ready for a change by then anyway.
The trip isn't until the end of September, which is perfect because SF will be just getting chilly by then.

2 Comments:

  • I hate to break it to you, but SF is chilly in the middle of an August heat wave.

    Given your penchant for all things adult entertainment, you should be in heaven.

    Given your consternation with all things liberal, you should be in Hell.

    By Blogger Sarcastro, at 3:43 PM  

  • I'm not sure of how much adult entertainment we'll be getting into with the Missus around, at least not the professional brand of which I'm sure you allude.
    We may find some private adult entertainment, assuming my disk has slipped back into my spine.

    By Blogger Exador, at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats