Monosyllabic Pedantry

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Celebrate freedom...with a riot

What is it about black folks in crowds?
In Milwaukee, it was Juneteenth Celebration.
It ended in a riot, including plenty of vandalism and beating innocent bystanders.
Here's video.

I think I'd be hitting the gas and mowing down a path before I let a mob stomp on my car and pull me out for a beating.

UPDATE: There are other incidents from other Juneteenth celebrations across the country. You can google it to find them. Here's a doozy from Syracuse, NY:

Police shut down the Juneteenth celebration in Clinton Square shortly after 8 p.m. tonight after fights began in the crowd and hundreds of people ran through the square and the streets surrounding it.
There were two stabbings and 14 people, 13 adults and one juvenile, were arrested, Deputy Police Chief Frank Fowler said.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats