Monosyllabic Pedantry

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Medical update

My ribs hurt, but no bruising. My entire right arm is purple from my shoulder to my elbow. I broke my finger and a bone in my right hand. I'm seeing an orthapedic surgeon today. I sold my truck to a scrap yard.

UPDATE: I'm going to be bionic! The surgeon said that I've got to get screws put into my finger. He said he wouldn't normally operate on the hand, but since I'm going to be on the table anyway, he'll put a screw in there too.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Holy Jesus. Can they fix that finger?! Should we send booze?

    By Blogger Aunt B, at 5:54 AM  

  • Wow .... You broke the SHIT out of that finger. Ouch!

    By Blogger rockygrace, at 10:00 AM  

  • Sorry to hear about the truck.

    Can I interest you in a 2004 Tundra? The previous owner was a little old lady who only drove it to church on Sundays.

    By Blogger Sarcastro, at 10:59 AM  

  • See if he can tighten up the ones in your head. I think they've worked loose.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats