Monosyllabic Pedantry

Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm Paying {Another} Woman to Hurt Me


I went to see my doctor for the follow-up visit today. He took off the cast, took more X-rays, and took out the stitches. I attempted to compliment him on his skill:

Exador: Good job, Doctor. There's hardly any pain at all.
Doc: [laughing] You haven't tried to move it yet.

He then wrapped my hand and gave me the address for the physical therapist.
I went over to her office. She showed me a bunch of exercises that I am supposed to do ten times a day. They all REALLY FUCKING HURT.
We also discovered that there's a 'rotation'. My broken finger is rotated towards my ring finger so they try to cross as I bend them. The therapist, whom I will call Ilsa, didn't seem too bothered by this.
I'm supposed to go back to her on Thursday. She wants me to come in twice a week for eight weeks, but I'm not so sure. We'll see if that's necessary. Ilsa ain't cheap.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats