Monosyllabic Pedantry

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na, only in reverse

I'll soon be less bionic. I saw my surgeon today. I waited for an hour in order to see him for five minutes. I'm going in next Wednesday to get the pin out of my hand. I have to go in for stupid pre-op on Tuesday. What a scam. I'm not even getting a general anesthesia. I didn't go for pre-op to get the pin put in, but I got bitched at by all the nurses then, so I guess I should go.
I stopped by the aikido dojo last night and said hi to everybody. Doc says I can move however I want immediately after getting the pin out, so I should go back to aikido by the end of next week.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Hey there,
    This is Chris Chesmore from Vestal , I read that I took you to the hospital one night. Apparently I was drunk, and I have no recollection of the night, but I'm dying to hear the details. Who are you? shoot me an email when you get a chance. cchesmore@hotmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 PM  

  • Hey Chris!

    Yes you did! And yes you were!

    I'll shoot you an email.

    By Blogger Exador, at 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats