Monosyllabic Pedantry

Monday, June 23, 2008

Ow

I don't usually go to the Saturday morning aikido class because it starts at 9AM. That means I have to leave the house at about 8AM and drive all the way up to Gainesville. It also doesn't jive well with my typical friday night.
But, there are two people with belt tests coming up and they need support. Mrs Schwartz and I packed up the girls and headed up on Saturday. One of the people testing is a mother of two little kids, so Mrs S took the kids for a walk while we had our class.
We spent the first hour having me get thrown around by the guy that's testing soon. We spent the second hour having me get thrown around by the woman that's testing soon.

That's two full hours of getting my ass kicked.

Needless to say, I spent the rest of Saturday on the couch.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Ha! I read "Packed up the girls" and for a second I thought you were talking about Mrs. S's tits. Then I remembered the other girls. Ha! Oh me...

    By Blogger Plimco, at 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats