Monosyllabic Pedantry

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I hate that

I can't find my wallet. The last thing I did with it was get gas for my truck. I called the gas station and it hasn't been turned in. There are no charges on my credit card.

Odds are, it's around the house somewhere, but we just tore up the house and my truck and we haven't found it.

Edited to UPDATE: SUCCESS!!! On a whim, I decided to check the garbage can in the driveway and there it was. I think that, when I got home on Friday, I was carrying a small bag of trash along with the stuff I was bringing in the house (wallet, cellphone, gym clothes). I stopped to drop off the trash and must have dropped the wallet at the same time.

PHEW!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Do you ever lay it on top of the truck roof? I lose more coffee mugs that way.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:40 AM  

  • Hey, if you're throwing away money, throw some my way, k?

    By Blogger rockygrace, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats