Monosyllabic Pedantry

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weekend del Exador

Saturday:
A bunch of people are on vacation right now. I usually have an aikido class from 9-11 on Saturdays, but last week only myself and one other guy showed up. So this morning, I called around and discovered that nobody was going, so I didn't go either.
Instead, I went for a run/walk at a trail nearby. It's called the Suwannee Green. It's paved and goes through some woods. The part I did is 2.5 miles, then 2.5 miles back.
Then I decided to put some stain on the mailbox post. Ten years ago, when I installed the post, I was a new home owner. I didn't appreciate that Home Depot doesn't put any finish on them. So years later, it was looking pretty rough.
I was right in the middle of it, when Mrs Schwartz was backing out of the driveway to go to the store. She stopped midway and starting yelling for help and flailing her arms around. I came around the passenger side. She was yelling that there was a spider. I ran around to the driver's side.

There was a tiny spider on the OUTSIDE of the closed window. She was yelling, "He'll get me when I get out!!!"

Sunday morning, we woke up early and went for a long walk with the dogs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats