Monosyllabic Pedantry

Monday, July 06, 2009

Lessons from the 4th

Fireworks scare the hell out of Janet, and just piss off Susan.

Why are fireworks legal? They are WAAAY more dangerous than a bunch of other stuff that's already illegal. They are dangerous to not only the user but others. When you walk out on your back deck on Sunday morning and find fallen rocket carcasses, it hits you that there might be a risk of fire here.

Beagles will bark at anything, with enthusiasm.

A steady diet of beer and sloth just makes you feel like.....ugh.

There are always episodes of The Twilight Zone that I haven't seen, which is actually kind of Twilight Zoney, if you think about it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I hear you on the Twilight Zone! I almost always catch at least some of the SciFi channel's holiday weekend Twilight Zone marathons, and they showed an episode this weekend where the main character was named "Helen Foley" (Rod Serling's high school drama teacher). I'd never seen it before, and I thought I'd seen all of them a billion times already. Spooky!

    By Blogger rockygrace, at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats