Monosyllabic Pedantry

Monday, February 20, 2006

MoJimmah


Undisputed Worst-President-Ever, Jimmah Carter, has chimed in once more. Consistently incable of dealing with those who preach only violence, Jimmah feels that we should continue to give millions to the Palestinians and their new government, Hamas.

Personally, I don't know why we give anything to the Palestinians, ever, or to any of the other America-hating, terrorist-loving states, like Egypt.

But Jimmah feels differently. He wants us to just give money to the humanitarian efforts. He's confident that the money won't end up funding terrorism, because Hamas will promise. He also doesn't understand that if Hamas is underfunded and neglects their own people, maybe they won't get support from those people.

Apparently this jackass is the only one in America that learned nothing from North Korea lying to him about its nuclear program.

Is it just me, or is this moron getting worse as he gets older?

4 Comments:

  • Yeah, but is he behind turning over some of our ports to Arab countries?

    What the hell is this administration thinking?

    PS I still have a can of Billy Beer somewhere. (yes I'm old) I think Jimmah would settle down if he'd join his brother in having a brew every once in a while.

    PPSS Did you see his eulogy at Coretta Scott King's funeral? He can't even stop politicking at a funeral.

    PPPSSS I think he's a genuinely nice man who was/is too naive for public office.

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 2:28 PM  

  • I think he's a genuinely nice man who was/is too naive for public office.

    Surprisingly, I agreed with that statement when he was in, and shortly after he got out of office.

    Lately, he's taken it to a whole new level, of just being a fool. That's why I think his brain may be getting smooth.

    By Blogger Exador, at 3:34 PM  

  • yeah, he may be getting a little senile

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 5:16 PM  

  • I liked him better when he was hammering nails. He is almost as bad of a ex-president as he was a president.

    By Blogger Glen, at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats