Monosyllabic Pedantry

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The picture of Hillary Clinton

" I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."


In The Picture of Dorian Grey, Dorian begins to act on every vice, without hesitation or regret, because he has lost his soul to the painting which bears the weight of his sin.

Can one get a better example of proof that Hillary has no soul? The woman will say and do anything without hesitation or regret.

Of course, I'm talking about her latest statements about what a travesty it is that Dick Cheney didn't run to a phone to notify the media of his hunting accident.

First, I think of what I would do in his place, and telling the media about it would be on my list right below lunch the next day. You know you have to eventually tell them, because the story is going to get out, but it's not something that has any urgency at all.

The ever-narcissistic MSM are naturally indignant that all of our lives aren't centered around them.

But I digress.

The fact that Hillary was directly responsible for holding on to the story of Vince Foster for 30 hours (a story that actually does concern the American people) and then have the gall to come out and get face-time to criticize Cheney, tells me there's a mighty ugly painting stored away somewhere in an anonymous lesbian's apartment.

Notice how the MSM never brought this up when she spoonfed them their talking points.

8 Comments:

  • God, I can only imagine what will happen on the day when you right-wing nuts get your "proof" that Clinton is a lesbian who gives marching orders to the "liberal" media.

    Will y'all type up your great blog posts of vindication first or jack off at the thought of her and Dr. Rice in some passionate embrace first? Or are you all practicing typing with one hand already?

    By Blogger Aunt B, at 9:39 AM  

  • Right-wing gun nuts, if you please.

    I'm for gay marriage, so long as both the chicks are hot.

    Hillary does not qualify, to say the least.

    Now Condi, on the other hand....


    It seems to me you're more upset by my offhand lesbian reference than the other 90% of the post.

    Have I offended the manhatinglesbianwitchcoven? Don't tell me Hitlary is a member!?

    By Blogger Exador, at 9:56 AM  

  • B, I would kick you in the face to get a quickie with Condi Rice.

    Ex, if someone has 'gaul' that means they have part of the Roman Empire where Vercingetorix got his ass kicked by Caesar. If they have "gall", it is more like temerity or audacity.

    The media is acting like spoiled children who didn't get to open their presents at 5am Christmas morning. However, the administration's handling of this dust up is about as lame as it possibly could be. Someone needs to send Scotty McClellan on vacation before he "Vince Fosters" on live television.

    By Blogger Sarcastro, at 10:55 AM  

  • Sarcastro--I'm hardly moved by your declarations of lust. We all know you'd kick me in the face practically every time you saw me if you could still get your leg up that high, sex with Condi or no.

    Ex--I wasn't offended, I just thought it seemed tellingly gratuitous--a little fantasy thrown in there to give the right-wing gun nuts something to think about. I wouldn't be surprised if y'all spent quite a bit of time emailing back and forth to each other about it. "Oh, that Clinton is totally a lesbian." "And she's ugly." "Oh, I know, it'd be so gross to watch her fuck another woman." "Totally. I mean, can you imagine her hand slowly working its way up Condi Rice's shirt?" "And then Condi is all like 'No, we mustn't.'" "And then Hillary leans in and slips her tongue between Condi's lips and Condi slowly lifts her skirt..."

    Shoot, I'm totally going to quit my job and spend my days writing slash fiction for you poor right-wingers who can't get over your Hillary fascination.

    By Blogger Aunt B, at 11:48 AM  

  • Yes, Sarcastro, that is what I meant: that she has the audacity of Vercingetorix. Don't question me!


    B,

    I believe that would be gash fiction.

    Thank youuuuu, stay for the 9:00 show.

    By Blogger Exador, at 11:56 AM  

  • "Gash"? Yuck. Talk about saying anything without hesitation or regret.

    Just for that, I hope the manhatinglesbianwitchcoven eats you for dinner. And not in the fun way.

    By Blogger Aunt B, at 12:05 PM  

  • I think I'd do Hillary, the same reason people climb Everest. Because it is there.

    Speaking of gash, B is going to be in The Vagina Monologues, or...

    The Gash GabFest
    The Snatch Soliloquies
    The Baby Oven Blabathon
    The Cooter Confab
    The Fish Taco Sermon
    The Dick Holster Harangue
    The Fuckhole Homily
    The Clamburger Clambake
    The Meat Muffin Memoir
    The Her Asshole Neighbor Spiel

    ...and I'm spent.

    By Blogger Sarcastro, at 12:48 PM  

  • Oh, Sarcastro, your willingness to use a thesaurus in your quest to gross me out is very touching.

    Ex, I should have pointed out that I did latch on to the lesbian thing because I agree with the rest of your post. I do think Clinton is a yucky opportunist politician who I really hope does not run for president.

    By Blogger Aunt B, at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats