Monosyllabic Pedantry

Friday, May 05, 2006

Blessed Solitude

I don't think I mentioned it, but my friend George has been staying with me this week. He's been in town for a couple of months for a work contract. I had told him that he wasn't staying with me for two months, so he's been staying in a hotel. This was his last week, so I let him stay with me. It's been fun. We've gone to my local watering hole for dinner pretty much every night. In addition to my favorite bartender, they now have a waitress named Anna. The two are exact opposites. Where as Valerie is skinny and kind of classy, Anna comes off a little trashy and, my God, she's got curves that could make a bulldog break its chain.
We packed up his jeep last night. He plans to leave Atlanta after work and begin his drive to Washington DC. His fiance has already roped him into going to a coworker's birthday party on Saturday (after driving all night, after a 60 hour work week). Pity him.
I guess the title is misleading, since Mrs Schwartz is coming over tonight, but at least I can get sex off of her.
I know, Aunt B, I could get sex off of George, but that's not my thing. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

1 Comments:

  • Is George hot, though? Just think of all the hits you could get from... well... from me, if you posted pictures of you and George getting it on.

    By Blogger Aunt B, at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats