Monosyllabic Pedantry

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Angry Drunk

I'm pissed off.

I'm drunk and pissed off. I don't know why. Mrs Schwartz left at about 10 this morning. I ate lunch, then slept, hugging Montgomery, until about 3:30. I woke up, then went to Home Depot, then stopped at my favorite watering hole. It turns out the place was sold to new management last week. A hot-as-balls new bartender is working. Her name is Valerie. She speaks russian. She's blond, she's wearing low-enough jeans that she has to shave "down below", she has an ass smaller than most 6-year olds. After drooling on the bar all through dinner, I came home and walked the dogs. I proceeded to twist me ankle just doing that (the booze might have helped). I passed out on the couch, woke up, yelled at the dogs, quickly realized my ankle was sprained when I put weight on it and collapsed on the floor. dragged myself to the computer.
I need to do laundry, as I have nothing to wear to work tomorrow, but fuck it. I'm going to pass out on the couch and wear something from the floor of the bedroom.

4 Comments:

  • Exador, have you learned nothing from me? 'Kiss An Engineer Week' is a great way to start 'Pound A Bartender Night'.

    By Blogger W, at 10:43 AM  

  • Good God, W. You should see her. The things I could do to this girl.

    By Blogger Exador, at 10:47 AM  

  • dude, you like a small ass? what's wrong with you?!?!

    Brian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 PM  

  • I like them all.

    By Blogger Exador, at 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats