Monosyllabic Pedantry

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Atlanta Drivers

PICK a FUCKING SPEED already! What compels these idiots to speed up, then slow down, then speed up? It forces me to pass them, then they pass me and slow down. WTF?

Don't tailgate the fuck out of me, and then NOT pass me when I move over. It makes me want to shoot you!

My biggest pet peeve: IF you are entering the interstate. You DO NOT have the right of way! You are merging into traffic. YOUR lane is ending. Show a little forsight. Don't just run to the end of the on-ramp and follow the fucking line into my lane without looking. Plan ahead and adjust your speed to merge between the cars. I will work with you. Don't be a dick, because that makes me WANT to teach you a lesson. And ya know what? Sometimes, I have a car to the left of me and can't dodge your stupidity so easily. That's me, blasting my horn at you as you drive on the shoulder, looking all scared, angry, and confused. You fucking dolt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats