Monosyllabic Pedantry

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Mwah! That's good food!

If you find yourself in the Norcross area, you should check out Dominick's.
Being from New York, I grew up with an italian restaurant on every corner. They're few and far between in Georgia.
We've gone to Dominick's a few times. We should go more. Entree's are about $10 to $12, but the servings are big enough for two meals for me. That's about three meals for most people.
I can't overstate how good the food is. Get the house specials; they're that good.
We received an email recently, inviting us to an open night to celebrate their anniversary. We went tonight. They had a buffet line: Ceasar salad, garlic bread, pasta with the house marinara sauce, chicken in garlic sauce with spinach, beer or white or red wine.
All Free. For everybody.
Dominick's is owned by a guy named Mark DiAngelo. He was there with his two sons. Most of the people that came in, knew him by name. When he introduced himself to us, he said, "Please come see me next time you come in. I admit, I may not remember your name, but I will remember you." I believe him.
I can safely say that it's the best italian food in the metro Atlanta area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats