Monosyllabic Pedantry

Thursday, January 18, 2007

New Blogger Sucks

I finally caved, and switched over. What a mistake. I can't post youtube videos. Finding the blogger.search function is a pain in the ass.

Wow. I just checked the help forums, and there's something like 6000 "I can't post videos on new blogger".
There are also thousands and thousands of other problems with new blogger.

If you haven't switched over, I highly recomend that you don't.

I'm considering ditching blogger.

Dopes.

3 Comments:

  • WordPress is your friend. WordPress wants you.

    Except unfortunately now that you already switched to New , you won't be able to import your old posts into WordPress. But you can do like a few have and just link back to your old blog.

    Come into the light...

    By Blogger Lynnster, at 5:47 AM  

  • Blogger won't let me move my blog. It's too big.

    I'm happy about this.

    By Blogger Kat Coble, at 9:13 AM  

  • Woohoo! Old blogger it is. I thought I was too lazy but it turns out I just somehow knew it would be a problem.

    By Blogger W, at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats