Monosyllabic Pedantry

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Life update.

Not much going on, but I haven't posted anything in a while. My computer still has that damn virus (I think). Nothing comes up in the virus scan (thanks Nortons!) but I can see wierd processes running, and my processor and memory are suddenly being consumed by something.
I tried to re-install Windows over the weekend and it actually told me that it wouldn't install it because the version of Windows on the disk is older that the version that is running. I guess I shouldn't have installed all those patches and upgrades that Microsoft tells me to install.
The only boot devices I have are USB, but my bios is so old, it won't boot from USB. I'm have to make up a DOS boot disk. Haven't done that in a while.

Aikido is good. We had a demonstration at Brenau University last Saturday. It was a chance for Mrs Schwartz to meet everybody.

We got the first season of 24 from Netflix. I hadn't seen it, so we were locked into that on Sunday, while the sun shined outside.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats