Monosyllabic Pedantry

Thursday, June 15, 2006

GA stupidity knows no bounds

Hat tip to Sarcastro.


This moron is running for Secretary of State of GA. Maybe I should give GA the benefit of the doubt. GA is only full of morons if she's elected. Here's why:

ANGELA at a GLANCE:

"I am a native Washingtonian (DC). I have strong southern roots.."

"My grand mother was an amazing woman and will forever be my shero. "

"As an educator and civil rights activist, she instilled these values in every child she ever touched."

"I am truly a blessed product of the fruits of my ancestors labor in there struggle for fairness and equality"

"Angela later went on to peruse a career as a medical professional, dedicating her life's work to Women's healthcare where she began to realize empathy for her fellow man, which embedded an agape love for all human life." (If only all woman showed an agape love. X)

Don't miss the Vote for Angela rap!

She doesn't know the meaning of the word, "disenfranchisement", despite it being a hotbutton issue in GA; however, I WOULD vote for her, if she would vow to end womens' suffrage.

4 Comments:

  • As much as it'd make my whole year to show you an agape love, I feel it's only fair to point out that agape is also a Greek word Christians throw around that they use to mean a self-sacrificing love humans should have for each other.

    By Blogger Aunt B, at 8:15 AM  

  • Vote fo' Miss Angela!
    Vote fo' Miss Angela!
    Vote fo' Miss Angela!

    Great. Now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:04 PM  

  • How does a native Washingtonian run for office in GA?

    By Blogger W, at 5:38 AM  

  • She and her husband moved to GA to "give their kids a better education."
    Considering GA is something like 49th in SAT scores, that really says something about the DC school system.

    By Blogger Exador, at 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats