Monosyllabic Pedantry

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I must always have something

I went running last week, in preparation for the summer purge. Apparently my sneaker didn't fit right, or folded wierd, because the second toe of my left foot is all red and swollen and tender, like it's infected, but there's no cut.
I expected it to go away, but it's been a week now.
I'm taking some time off soon, so I guess I'll schedule an appointment. If it hasn't gone away by then, something is definitely wrong.

2 Comments:

  • Ingrown toenail. You could cut it out and save the trip to the doctor. I bet it's all pus-ey. Pus-ish. Containing the clear liquid of pus. yum.

    By Blogger Plimco, at 8:16 AM  

  • You are such a wierd girl.

    There is no pus. The injury is at about the first joint with no open wound; just swelling, redness and tenderness.

    By Blogger Exador, at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats