Monosyllabic Pedantry

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Summer Purge

Mrs Schwartz and I are generally bad influences on each other. Now that we are living together again, we have been eating and drinking too much.

So in the spirit of cooperation, we are both going to quit drinking and improve our diets. It shouldn't be too difficult for me, since I generally don't drink during the week anyway. Mrs S, however, likes to have a couple of glasses of wine every day. That'll be a tough habit to break.

We're going to shoot for one month as a goal, and see where we go from there. It starts tomorrow.

3 Comments:

  • Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    (deep breath)
    Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  

  • With the support of my friends, how can I possibly fail?

    By Blogger Exador, at 7:51 PM  

  • Fools.

    Hey Sarcastro, You know where I work, bring by some beer tonight and I'll fill you up with pork-fat laden food.

    By Blogger Nashville Knucklehead, at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats