Monosyllabic Pedantry

Monday, August 28, 2006

Dieting

I hate dieting. I generally eat crappy food and drink too much, on a regular basis. The only thing that prevents me from blowing up like a balloon, is that I burn it off.
Now that my disk has slipped, I can't do that. It sucks. Mrs Schwartz and I got into a spat yesterday because I wanted to do some yardwork. Nothing strenuous, mind you. Just something to get out of the house. She got all weepy.
So I was stuck laying around like a slug all weekend. Blah! Now I feel like I swallowed a basketball.
I realized this morning, that I'm going to have to go on a stupid diet, since I won't be able to work out very well for a while.
I left the chili at home, and brought chicken with rice for lunch.

It also kills me that I'm paying for a gym membership that I can't use.

3 Comments:

  • Do you know some secret about chicken and rice that I don't? Because whenever you talk about dieting, you talk about eating chicken and rice. Is this a special chicken/rice diet that you go on? Because I eat chicken and rice sometimes because it tastes good but not because I'm on a diet. I see people on diets and they're eating vegetables...or soup.

    By Blogger Plimco, at 9:56 AM  

  • It was chicken and rice SOUP, Ms Smartypants.

    By Blogger Exador, at 11:00 AM  

  • OH! Well the SOUP part is pretty important there don't you think, hot shot? Sheesh. You have to be careful. You could have started a chicken and rice diet exPLOSION and everyone would still be fat and then they would get angry and come to picket on your front lawn which may or may not have grass growing on it...

    By Blogger Plimco, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats