Monosyllabic Pedantry

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lunchbreak Tranquility

I haven't been going to the gym during lunch, since hurting my back. I've been eating my lunch at my desk. It's nice. It gives me a chance to check the blogs, read the news, etc.

What inspires my coworkers to come in and ask me about work stuff, when I've got food stuffed in my mouth?

It's my lunch. Leave me alone, or at least cut it short. That's what I do, when I walk in on a coworker eating. "Oh, sorry. No big deal. I'll talk to you about it later."

1 Comments:

  • Ha. I was just sitting here reading this eating my salad sure to be laced with E Coli and a co-worker came up and asked me a question. I answered with my mouth full.

    By Blogger Plimco, at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats