Monosyllabic Pedantry

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Slipped a Damn Disk Again

What more is there to say. I was at the gym, sitting on a bench. I had just finished doing bench press with two dumb bells. I went to stand up, apparently not accounting for the extra weight. I felt that little stab in my back. Afterwards, I felt the weird pain shooting into my legs.

I spent last night, trying to stretch my back. It helped a lot, but this morning it's tightened back up. So long as I can avoid another incident like the one in the driveway, I'll be ok.

This screws up lifting and aikido. I was planning on testing for my orange belt next month.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Pussy.

    By Blogger Sarcastro, at 6:08 PM  

  • I seem to recall a story, where you're laying on your garage floor, crying like a little girl.

    By Blogger Exador, at 7:49 PM  

  • You have the story mixed up. I was laying a crying little girl on the garage floor.

    I've said too much.

    By Blogger Sarcastro, at 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats