Monosyllabic Pedantry

Friday, April 07, 2006

Give Jimmah Enough Rope...


I've tried to illustrate what a barking Moonbat Jimmy Carter is, (a.ka. "The Worst President Ever"). I have been unable to illustrate nearly as well as MoJimmah himself.

He gave an interview to the local, free hippie mag. Here it is in its entirety:

"I was teaching a Sunday school class two weeks ago," he recalls. "A girl, she was about 16 years old from Panama City [Fla.], asked me about the differences between Democrats and Republicans.
"I asked her, 'Are you for peace, or do you want more war?' Then I asked her, 'Do you favor government helping the rich, or should it seek to help the poorest members of society? Do you want to preserve the environment, or do you want to destroy it? Do you believe this nation should engage in torture, or should we condemn it? Do you think each child today should start life responsible for $28,000 in [federal government] debt, or do you think we should be fiscally responsible?'
"I told her that if she answered all of those questions, that she believed in peace, aiding the poor and weak, saving the environment, opposing torture ... then I told her, 'You should be a Democrat.'"


Sure, Jimmah, whatever you say, but
1. Democratic Presidents led us into WW1, WW2, The Korean War, and the Vietnam War.
2. The Great Society has done more to hurt the poor than anything in history.
3. The Democrats are fiscally responsible?!!! See Number 2.
4. All those eeeevil republicans want to do is torture and destroy the environment.

GOD, how did this idiot become President? I wouldn't trust him with my lunch money!

1 Comments:

  • you should quit reading those free hippie magazines, one of these days they're going to cause you an ulcer. :P

    By Blogger i used to be me, at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats