Monosyllabic Pedantry

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Jihad Jemima to Buckwheat Bruiser.


















I've been avoiding writing about Georgia's Embarassment, Jihad Cindy Cop-Slapper McKinney because I felt my disgust with her would prevent me from writing anything coherant, and the MSM is hammering it pretty well.
But it's the white elephant in the room. (Insert racial joke here)

One thing the news hasn't caught yet, is that , in her bid to play a whole deck of race cards, she has posted on her official, congressional website, how some black Capitol police brought a racial discrimination class action lawsuit against the government back in 2001, claiming a "racially hostile work environment".
It's pretty obvious that Jihad Cindy is trying to establish (slander) that there is rampant racism running through the department, leading white-devil-klansmen-officers to assualt innocent BLACK CONGRESSWOMEN who are trying to DO VERY IMPORTANT WORK in their efforts to SAVE HUMANITY.
It is incredibly unfortunate that it has recently come out that the actual incident was not caught on video tape.
In her original statement, which she posted only briefly on her website, she wrote "I used my arm to get him off of me." (an admition of guilt). She quickly replaced it with a statement which has no such confession.

What I don't get, and maybe I'm just too white, is this: Why don't shenanigans like this piss off the black community more than anyone. They MUST see that this discredits claims of real acts of racism and discrimination. They must see the communal eye-rolling when Cindy/Harry Belefonte/Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson bring their latest lynching du jour to the cameras.

2 Comments:

  • We've been trying to tell you, but every time we come to your door to chat, you never answer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 PM  

  • In my opinion, she should be bitch-slapped for that heinous hairdo. I'd search that thing, it could possibly hide weapons of mass destruction.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
counter stats